If you’re planning to visit Goa then this article is for you. North Goa is about a party, fun, and adventure, so if you are a party animal then you should go to North Goa. So come on, let’s get into the article.
12. Chapora fort– situated near Vagator Beach, North Goa. You can see the beauty of the Arabian Ocean. the view is so commendable. many movies have shot here. It is also called the sunset view. It’s cool to visit in the evening.
11. Aguada Fort – is situated near Candolim beach. A very scenic chilling place. You can watch sunrise and sunset. There you can also go for dolphins rides. It’s old and beautiful. must watch on your watch list.
10. Querim Beach –Also known as Keri beach . It is located to the North of the Arambol beach. This is the place you want to enjoy a peaceful time with your loved ones. with the scenic sunset view. The beach comprises a long stretch of sand with rocky outcrops Arrive at sunrise and take photos After a refreshing splash in the rolling waves finds a tranquil sitting for sunbathing.
9. Basilica of Bom Jesus – is a Roman Catholic Basilica & is part of the Churches & convents of Goa UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The church is known for its exemplary baroque architecture. You should visit this Historical Goan Heritage at least once in your life.
8. Baga beach -If you get bored from your daily life and want to sit back and relax at a beach side, go to Baga beach and you will surely have fun. This beach is famous for water sports like banana rides, dolphin cruises etc. You will get number of shacks there where you can eat and party . Also you can go to Mambo’s cafe and Tito’s Nightclub for extra fun. Grab a beer, a platter of seafood & enjoy!
7. The Anjuna flea Market is a nice mix between hippie foreigners and Indian stalls. The market on Wednesday is the queen of Hippie’s flea market. The foreigners usually sell handmade clothing, jewelry, Goan spices or do something for you like piercing and dreadlocking. Other than that that you may find hammocks, Buddha or Shiva statues. As the market is near Anjuna Beach, you can also get live music and band there. The Market also has Tibetian and Nepalese stuff in the market. “No worries, if you have skipped Mc Leodganj’s Tibetian Market. You can find those kinds of stuff there, Kudos!
Also read – North Eastern TOP places
6. CASINO – GOA AAYE AUR CASINO NAHI GAYE, YE HO NAHI SAKTA. As Gambling is legal underwater in Goa. Casino Pride has the range of International & Indian Games like Roulett, Black Jack, etc with unique progressive jackpot slot machines clubbed with unlimited drinks and delicious food. Every evening is celebrated with Dance Troupe performing on people’s favorite dance numbers. So, be there to witness a wonderful evening
5. Goa State Museum also is known as the state archaeology Museum. It contains departments including ancient history & Archaeology. The Museum has about 8000 artifacts representing all religions of India. So it is a better place to explore history and Archeology.
4. Arvalem Waterfall is a serenic, serene and worth-visiting place, especially when the monsoon sets in the vicinity of Bicholim & Sequelim towards the North Goa.
3. Thalassa is a Greek restaurant near Vagator Beach, North Goa. The ambiance of Thalassa brings you back to Greek with its white décor & rustic wooden shelters. The place is lively and opted by most of the couples. You can enjoy your meal there along with live music so a must-visit place.
2. Candolim beach is known for its sports activities like snorkeling, fishing & diving. Located very close to Baga, this beach is counted amongst the loveliest spot for honeymoon couples,friends or families. The beach is also the spot for sunburn festivals where you can enjoy shopping for music and food and have lots of entertainment.
1. Water Activities – You can do various Water Activities here like Jet Skiing Banana Tube Boat Ride Parasailing, and Surf Boarding So don’t waste your time, book your tickets and enjoy the exciting beach holiday to Goa with your loved ones.